Ein kleines php-Skript um Videos aus der ARD Mediathek (oder anderen Diensten, die HLS anbieten) herunter zuladen.
# How to use
– go to http://mediathek.daserste.de, open with iPad User Agent
– navigate to the desired program, get link to the master.m3u8 file from source (in the video-tag)
– run the script with url to the master.m3u8 file as argument (e.g. php get_tshls ‘http://http://hls.daserste.de/i/…/ios.smil/master.m3u8’
– wait for the script to download and merge all media files; every 10 second part is about 3 MB (when it’s done, it will output the runtime)
– if necessary, convert the *.ts file with a media converter eg. handbrake to a *.mp4 file
If you are fortunate enough, you might already have your twitter archive.
And if you set up Tweet Nest on your server, you might enjoy this little php snippet.
This is basically a more usable version of Memolane’s Memomail.
It fetches the tweets from 1, 2 and 3 years ago from your Tweet Nest via curl, removes everything but the header and the tweets and sends you an HTML mail.
You can set this up with a cronjob for automatic mails.
This snippet is roughly commented and not documented.
I just wanted to share this for you to build upon.