Convert case-based to time-based data
This Python library converts case-based to time-based data, which can be used in time series analysis.
python timeSeries/timeSeries.py [OPTIONS] [YOUR DATA].csv
The given data must be a csv-file, with either
; as the delimiter.
The options file must contain the following parameters:
- Start: Timestamp of the beginning of the case
- End: Timestamp of the end of the case
- Delimiter: The delimiter used for input and output csv
- Duration: The length of the time series in seconds
… and one or more of the following parameters:
- Variable: The variable to convert
- Values: The expected values of the variable